This is definitely something that developers building on blockchain will be excited about. With Stardust, it was possible to completely integrate NFT into players’ games with just a few lines of code.
So how exactly does that project work? Let’s find out more about the project in this article.
What is Stardust?
Stardust is the fastest way for developers to build on blockchain and integrate NFTs into their games at scale with only a few lines of code. Stardust, a SaaS platform for the new generation of Web3 games, supercharges developers with its best-in-class APIs and player management tools while integrating with numerous blockchains. Stardust gives developers the ability to create blockchain applications more quickly and efficiently, increasing the success of games and enabling NFTs for billions of gamers.
1. Core API
A Single API to Manage Players and NFTs
Developers may create an outstanding game in a fraction of the time with a straightforward REST API.
– Controlling players and NFTs
- Utilize API keys
- Create templates for NFTs with similar properties, with the option to quickly add new properties.
- Pricing per transaction that is predictable
- Use your favorite blockchain to create, burn, mutate, and transfer NFTs.
– Choose your Blockchain
– Player asset management
2. Stardust Vault
Custodial wallet solution developed exclusively by Stardust, with millions of active wallets. Without losing usability or speed, the Stardust Vault makes it simple to store and transmit digital assets in a secure manner.
- Uninterrupted user experience
- The security that is business-ready
- Supports many blockchains
3. Developer Dashboard
Stardust’s Developer Dashboard gives you everything needed to manage your games, NFTs, and virtual economy
4. Marketplace API beta
Feature on Avalanche
- Stardust partners with Ava Labs on an accelerator to support the growth of new Web3-native studios and Web2 game creators by bringing a handy wallet and low-code NFT technologies.
- With just a few lines of code, developers can easily include NFTs into their games with Stardust, which now supports Avalanche C-Chain and Subnet (coming soon).
- Through Stardust’s custodial wallet, hundreds of game creators may now quickly onboard millions of mainstream gamers, while also taking advantage of Avalanche’s Subnet scale and customization, increased security, and accelerated time to finality.
- With the addition of Avalanche, Stardust is able to further broaden its toolkit with the goal of empowering game developers to use NFTs while lowering the constraints related to cost, technical complexity, and time-to-market that have hindered widespread NFT adoption by game developers.
- In addition, Stardust and Avalanche have developed an accelerator program to simplify the integration of NFTs into games utilizing Stardust’s low-code solution for Web2 game developers and Web3-native companies.
- Token name: $Stardust
- Token symbol: SD
- Blockchain: Avalanche, BNB Smart Chain, Ethereum
- Total supply: 100,000,000
Founder and Investor
CEO of Stardust: Canaan Linder
With the straightforward goal of making it simple for game creators to build on blockchain, Canaan left Bloomberg more than four years ago to create Stardust and shape blockchain gaming.
- COO of Stardust: Atif Khan has worked in the ad tech, gaming, and blockchain industries for a number of years, initially with Facebook and now with Stardust. His passion is making investments in fast-growing businesses.
- CTO of Stardust: Alan Cooper is a technical leader with four decades of experience in Telecommunication, Healthcare and now Blockchain that support millions of secure daily requests.
- VP of Engineering: Martin Butt is a people-first engineering leader with more than 20 years of expertise in a variety of industries and the creation of products used by hundreds of millions of people
- VP of Marketing: Benish Shah has established brands across a variety of industries and is a strategic leader. She has experience growing businesses and introducing products to international markets.
At the time when the project was launched, it was developed on the ecosystem and recently Avalanche, besides there are also many partners who are projects of this ecosystem such as WorldSpark studios, TiltingPoint, and MidnightSociety.
– Phase 1:
- Community start
- Market launch influencer
- Website launch
- Contract implementation
- 5000 users of Telegram
- listing for uni swap
– Phase 2:
- Coingecko listing
- CoinmarketCap listing
- Influencer offensive (Twitter/Youtube/Tik Tok)
- Community contests
- CEX listings
- 10,000 Telegram members/holders
- Contract audit
- Preparing Phase III marketing plan
– Phase 3:
- Main CEX listings
- Part II of the influencer offensive (Twitter, YouTube, and Tik Tok)
- Loadedswap Buyback System 100,000 Users/Holders of Telegram
- Farming and Staking
- NFT Contract for Art Collections Launch
- launch of the ERC20/BEP20 Contracts presale application with the feature of locking in liquidity forever
- Investors can use a mobile app to track StarDust’s performance and make direct purchases from applications.
All information in the article is for reference only, this is not investment advice. Hopefully, the information that Avaxholic has gathered in the article will be useful to you.
Join the Avaxholic chat group now to discuss the hot issues of the Defi market with the Avaxholic admin team!!!
Do you love insights you find on avaxholic's site?
Talk more with more than 20,000 member
Discuss more about Avalanche